The increasing globalisation of business brings a new logistical challenge. More and more shipments that are commissioned, controlled and paid for in the UK do never actually touch UK territory in a physical sense. These are so-called cross-trades.
Global Logistics Network and local control
Kuehne + Nagel has a dedicated Cross-Trade department In London, acting as single point of contact for our internationally operating customers.
The main purpose is to optimise internal and external processes in order to provide our customers added values such as highly efficient communication and documentation flows, compliant business behaviour and less workload on a global level.
Furthermore our web-enabled visibility tool - KN Login - is unmatched in the industry and allows you to actively control and track your shipments and also access to all shipment-relevant e-documents.
Good communication in cross-trade shipments is vital to ensure effective operations. KN Login streamlines the information flow with your partners by providing collaborative solutions on a common platform. This tighter integration of systems, processes and people enhances the interaction with all parties involved.
Always close to (y)our customers
• Over 80,000 logistics experts at around 1,300 locations in over 100 countries
• Dedicated cross-trade specialists acting as a single point of contact
• Standardised operational processes secure high-level of service
• KN Login guarantees full visibility from collection to delivery
• 24/7/365 online access to all shipment relevant e-documents
• Automatic monitoring and sending of alerts to defined recipient list
• Detailed reports regarding all relevant shipment-data
• Optimised coordination and prioritisation of your requests
• Interface between your customer and the respective supplier