Improve the efficiency of your reusable and returnable assets with a modular and scalable asset management solution.
If you use, rent, lease, or own a pool of assets, or you want to start using reusable and returnable assets, we can provide a bespoke solution designed to meet your current and future requirements.
Our range of Services
Total Asset Management
- Complete utilisation of Kuehne + Nagel’s integrated suite of services.
- KN AssetControl – software solution developed to manage all of your asset movements and activities throughout the end-to-end supply chain.
- Hygienic Asset Washing & Waste Recycling – nationwide washing & recycling centre network.
- Asset Stock Counting – nationwide team of auditors.
- National Asset Control Centre – central control tower service.
- Delivery of environmental targets by washing and re-using assets, reducing single trip packaging & reducing transport miles.
- Removal of asset losses and other preventable asset charges – profit protection & loss prevention.
- Revenue generation through asset use to obtain maximum return on investment.
- Asset management software solution developed to manage all of your asset movements and activities throughout the end-to-end supply chain.
- Control asset availability, loss, damage, misuse and excess stock holding.
- Software As A Service (SaaS) cloud based system – no additional software/hardware set-up, use your existing internet ready computers.
- Track all movements of assets to, from and within your supply chain.
- Enables simple dispute management by having the information readily available – no more incorrect charges made against you.
- Obtain management information reporting and forecast future requirements.
- Limits your asset replacement costs due to you having a controlled pool.
- Reduces your overall costs for asset procurement, usage and management.
Hygienic Asset Washing & Waste Recycling
- High pressure washing and sanitisation of assets.
- Market leading sanitiser provides bacterial barrier technology up to 30 days from initial wash.
- Continuous Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) hygiene swab testing, plus regular independent microbiological hygiene testing.
- Extensive wash site network across the UK & Ireland. Ability to source and set-up new wash sites or manage existing wash operations.
- Removal of risk and liability by preventing asset and product contamination.
- Asset repair, waste management and recycling services (food, plastic, cardboard, etc.).
- Reduction of overall operating costs.
Asset Stock Counting
- European coverage (other countries on request).
- Experienced auditors will visit your supply chain locations to carry out physical asset stock counts.
- Auditing and reconciliation against expected stock levels.
- Identification of stock variances (gains and losses).
- Asset damage and unauthorised use identification.
- On-site review of asset handling controls.
- Recommendations to reduce asset management risks
National Asset Control Centre
- Control centre colleagues plan and direct all stakeholder asset movements and activities across the entire supply chain.
- Single point of contact for stakeholders (clients, client suppliers, distribution centres, retail stores, carriers, wash sites, recycling centres, manufacturers and many more).
- Assets tracked to and from all locations.
- Audit data from field-based auditors analysed and reconciled centrally.
- Reporting and analysis for all stakeholders.
- Customer focused service from proactive and passionate colleagues.
- Enhancing communication and collaboration across the supply chain.
- Wooden Pallets, Plastic Pallets & Pallet Lids
- Crates, Trays & Totes (Stacked, Nested, Collapsible & Lidded)
- Roll Cages, Bulk Shippers & Bulk Bins
- Fish Boxes, Bread Trays, Beer Kegs & Keg Trays
- IBC’s, Pallecons & Drums
- Flower Buckets, Procona Containers & Q-Box Containers
- Bottle Trays & Bottle Partitions
- Plastic Dollies & Merchandising Units
- All Containers for Food, Non-food, Electrical, Automotive, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Items