We often support companies where the level of detail required by customs is missed, interpreted incorrectly, or is simply a surprise, unknown and unexpected. This can lead to risks, unnecessary costs and missed opportunities.
The experience of our trade compliance team will ensure you satisfy the requirements in the different jurisdictions you operate in.
And our awareness training enables you to embed the role of compliance into your day-to-day operation.
Our approach is to keep processes and operating procedures simple and ensure they reflect what actually happens in your business. We ensure they meet your operational needs in areas such as classification, origin, valuation, supply chain security (AEO), Free Trade Agreements, customs processes, as a co-ordinated part of your supply chain(s).
We walk through your activities with you, partnering to capture the individual details into a cohesive plan that will demonstrate your due diligence in accordance with the requirements of the applicable jurisdiction.
Kuehne + Nagel Customs organisation offers, inter alia, the following services:
Useful Customs links and resources
- EU Market Access database (Global Classification & Duty Rate plus Data)
- US Classification Database (as EU but ex US)
- HMRC (UK Customs Home)
- HMRC (UK Customs; Find a Form)
- Eur-Lex (access to EU Law)
- Europa Taric (EU Tariffs/Duties)
- Authorized Economic Operators (AEO)
- World Trade Organization (WTO; Regional Trade Agreements)