KN PharmaChain is our specialised network of dedicated pharmaceutical competence centres with highly – and regularly – trained experts who ensure that every product is handled and transported in the appropriate secure and temperature-controlled environment.
KN PharmaChain Services
- Dedicated and secured temperature-controlled solutions across Europe and beyond
- Transportation of LTL and FTL shipments that require temperatures of +2°C to +8°C or +15°C to +25°C
- WHO Good Distribution Practice (GDP) compliant facilities and fully trained staff to ensure door-to-door safety, integrity and eliminate regulatory concerns
- Stringent processes for selecting GDP compliant carriers
- GDP certified, temperature-controlled facilities at strategic areas
- Dedicated Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Kuehne + Nagel’s own qualified, active temperature-controlled trailer fleet (mono, bi-temp and double-deck equipment)
- Temperature control and constant location and status of trailer by truck monitoring centre – 24/7/365
- Superior compliance levels that meet external regulations and standards
- Patient needs met through products arriving at the right time in the right condition
- Greater peace of mind through increased logistics reliability
- Enhanced shipment visibility and traceability
- Industry-leading security solutions to protect your professional and financial risks
- Improved process efficiency and cost optimisation
Our fleet of temperature-controlled equipment, together with carefully selected and GDP approved subcontractors, meet your most stringent requirements and act to deliver product integrity and the highest security standards.
All our facilities comply with the highest industry standards to ensure faultless, in-transit handling, consolidation and emergency storage of every kind of temperature-sensitive product.
Compliance and proactive CareTeam
Our teams of highly skilled and fully GDP compliant professionals use their expertise to implement, monitor and deliver consignments according to your precise requirements.
Visibility and Monitoring with KN Login
- Planned/actual real-time shipment status
- Customised reports
- Shipping advice to customers by email
- KPI reporting
- Storage, upload and download of POD hardcopies and temperature records
- Active EDI interfaces with our customers