KN International Supply Chain
KN International Supply Chain is the global end-to-end purchase order management service that enables your supply chain to evolve with your needs, leveraging Kuehne + Nagel’s expertise and network. KN International Supply Chain allows you to manage the risk and reward of global sourcing and manufacturing, by helping you to design and execute your supply chains that have a direct impact on product availability, cost, capital and compliance.
From a single visibility platform, you manage and integrate supply chain partners, and optimise end-to-end operational processes and information flows. We tailor our approach to fit your business requirements. Whether it is a standalone project to address a specific supply chain challenge, or a need to complete a full end-to-end review of your processes, KN International Supply Chain is ready to take on the challenge.
Why use KN International Supply Chain?
- Save time by deploying exception management systems, and reviewing your processes to identify opportunities to streamline and optimise.
- Reduce costs through numerous initiatives, including reducing the physical number of containers shipped or identifying more efficient routes to market. Our inventory flow initiatives have proven results in terms of product availability and customer service levels.
- Peace of mind through reduced risk. We tap into our global organisation whenever you need it, whether that is our capabilities in airfreight, seafreight, overland or trade compliance.
Dual digital platform strategy:
Providing options and customer preferences.
KN ESP is the next step in our KN technology suite, that since 2014 includes a strategic partnership with GT Nexus.
KN ESP (Enterprise Solution Platform) is your door into KN International Supply Chain. KN ESP is our new online platform which will replace KN Login Order as our next generation digital platform. It will provide you with management control of your entire supply chain life cycle, from initial sourcing through to final destination delivery programs, covering order management & production, transportation procurement, planning & execution and dynamic tracking,
In a nutshell, KN ESP is a powerful new collaborative platform that gives you control over all your operational supply chain processes, including global visibility across all transactions. With a modular design to enable integration with other information networks, KN ESP uses the latest smart technologies like predictive analysis, artificial intelligence, and algorithms to constantly optimise your supply chain and deliver real competitive advantage.
As a GT Nexus LSP (Lead Service Provider) we are able to provide Enterprise and other complex supply chain customers with industry leading technology within the GT Nexus Community.
KN International Control Tower
Through our KN International Control Tower we have regional experts planning, controlling, monitoring, measuring, reviewing and driving your Supply Chain. With this governance your extended Kuehne + Nagel team works seamlessly with our in-country operations across our network.
Driving customer value through SCVR Methodology
KN Supply Chain Value Roadmap methodology (SCVR) supports the Account Management strategy through a framework where we identify, develop and implement supply chain improvements and gain efficiencies. SCVR methodology focuses on three key phases:
- Improve: Do what you do today - only better, through cost efficiency projects
- Evolve: Initiatives that require focus, analysis and process re-engineering impacting operating costs
- Innovate: Large ROI holistic supply chain projects impacting revenue, working capital and network optimisation