Our Apprenticeships offer you the opportunity to develop a successful career with one of the world’s leading logistics companies. As an Apprentice, you’ll earn as you learn, combining practical on-the-job training with study towards a relevant qualification. Our programmes are challenging but rewarding and you’ll be supported every step of the way to make sure you’re successful.
No matter where you’re from and what you’re interested in there’s a role for you. So whether you’re joining one of our warehouse teams, learning the skills of freight forwarding, or starting your career in sales, our business can be your future.
Kuehne + Nagel are proud to be supporting National Apprenticeship Week this year from 4th – 8th March and have lots of exciting events planned including:
- Bringing logistics to life at local schools with one of our Kuehne + Nagel lorries
- Hosting local schools at our sites for tours and skills sessions
- Attending the careers fair at the Sandown Racecourse (5th & 6th March) – come down and see us and visit the fair page here
- Internal Apprenticeship Showcase events with our Board Directors
- LinkedIn Case studies showcasing our apprentices and their programmes
Watch this space for more news on our events and the launch of our 2019 vacancies. In the meantime please do add your details to our talent pool if you’re interested in apprenticeships at Kuehne + Nagel via the Register Your Interest page.