Dynamic solutions tailored to your business
In an ever changing world, your business requires different solutions continuously – we aim to support you every step of the way. Underpinned by over 60 years of experience within the UK, we promise to provide tailored solutions to meet your aerospace requirements.
How will we support you? Whether your requirement is for effective routine shipments or the most urgent time critical hand carry, we are able to provide a completely integrated supply chain. With a wide and experienced team that will support your business from design through all stages of the life cycle to decommissioning.
Get in contact with the team here.
Click to read the key Aerospace services
Prototype management: Packaging design and manufacture and international transit
Strategic sourcing & supplier management support
- Global supply chain development and review
- Supply & demand planning
- End-to-end management
International & domestic freight management
- Air, Sea or Road freight managed by our experienced teams
- Airside deliveries to major stations, maximising efficiency
Production logistics: Supporting build through just in time kitting solutions and expert stock management
- Supporting all your MRO requirements and enhancing your customers’ experience
- Specialist certified services for engines, spares, refurbishment & relifing, batteries and inflight
Incident management & AOG: Dedicated teams to support and resolve efficiently
Customs management: International support to maintain compliance and operational standards
Contract Logistics solutions for the Aerospace Industry
In the Aerospace sector Kuehne + Nagel UK offers a comprehensive, qualified and security compliant array of services to major Aircraft Manufacturers, Airlines and tier suppliers.
We cover not only the basic conventional logistics offerings such as receipt, put-away, storage and delivery, but also specialist logistic services like Kitting, Heavy Lifting, Wing Wrapping and Specialist Packaging Services. And you can trust that all our services are supplied under strict Aviation/EASA certification 9100 approval and regular audits.
We also have the capability to deal with new and advanced aviation materials such as composite products and fuel assemblies. This is combined with purpose built packaging to ensure ultimate product safety and on-time delivery.
Kuehne + Nagel UK is part of the greater worldwide aerospace sector, so we can offer world and European-wide industry solutions where build, design and/or delivery is in different geographic locations.
- Space circa 320k sq ft
- Personnel circa 680
- Civil and Military Aviation
- Goods Receiving + Put Away
- Storage + Inventory Management
- Picking + Kitting
- Delivery to Point of Use
- Large Goods Vehicle Shunting
- Production Handling + Packing
- EADS Spares + AOG Services
- Aviation Packaging Design + Supply
- Regrouping of Physical Storage Locations
- Wing Wrapping
- Service of Flight Logistics
- Airport Lounges + Crew Uniform Logistics