Expo & Events Logistics
Getting your show on the road
Expo, Events & Hospitality Logistics covers a vast array of bespoke project logistics solutions, on a global level.
Our teams of experts have deep rooted experience in all fields of the exhibition and event industry – from major sporting events, high-tech product presentations, orchestra tours, international trade shows, through to complex freight-forwarding, warehousing and installation of new hotels and renovation projects.
Our dedicated team of experienced colleagues have extensive knowledge of customs procedures & worldwide multi-modal logistics operations to execute the very best in customer experience.
We specialise in anything out of the ordinary so if you’re stuck, we usually have a solution and guide our clients from start to finish, right up until the doors are opened.
Expo & Events Logistics Services
- 24/7/365 availability of over 250 dedicated and experienced employees worldwide
- 35 specialised and wholly-owned Kuehne + Nagel offices handling fairs, exhibitions and events offices and providing knowledgeable staff worldwide to support you before, during and after your show
- Over 1,000 different fairs, exhibitions and events served globally
- Officially appointed freight forwarder/on-site handling agent in Brno (Czech Republic), Verona (Italy) and by five of the largest trade fair centres in Germany (Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Hanover, Munich and Nuremberg)
- Official logistics partner to numerous major trade fairs and exhibitions across China and the United States – including Chicago, Las Vegas, Orlando, Shanghai and Beijing
- Complete range of services to support the planning, coordination, freight forwarding and logistical requirements of your project - whether your shipment is international, invaluable or time-critical
- Comprehensive Kuehne + Nagel network that ensures support at all fair sites worldwide
- Designated official freight forwarder and customs broker for premier international sporting events around the world
- Total focus on your specific requirements and needs to support your objectives
- Own staff on-site (where accredited) or provision of contact details of local partners
- Customised logistics solutions for your exact requirements
- As your partner, you can fully rely on our expertise and experience in transport logistics, customs procedures, on-site handling and storage